Skip to Main Content
GAUHATI HIGH COURT KOHIMA BENCH
Welcome to Gauhati High Court Kohima Bench
Judgement & Orders (Till 2018)
Transfer & Posting
* Notification dated 22.06.2020 regading submittion of citation memos.
* Notification dated 08-06-2020 regarding continuation of addl. charge of Mokokchung CJM Court to Ms. Holika Sukhalu JMFC, NJS.
* Notice dated 04.06.2020 regading SOP for virtual court.
* Notice dated 29.05.2020 regarding cancellation of Cisco router tender.
* Notification dated 18.05.2020 regarding Gauhati High Court Rules for Video Conferencing for Courts.
* Notice dated 17.04.2020 regarding functioning of Court at GHC, Kohima Bench during national lockdown.
* Notification dated 11-04-2020 regarding addl. charge of Mokokchung CJM Court to Ms. Holika Sukhalu JMFC, NJS.
* Order dated 06.05.2020 passed in Suo Moto Writ (Civil) No. 3/2020 by Supreme Court of India in re : Cognizance for Extension of Limitation.
* Functioning of Courts during Lock-Down period.
* SCI Order dated 6 April 2020 regarding 'GUIDELINES FOR COURT FUNCTIONING THROUGH VIDEO CONFERENCING DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC'.
* Notification dated 04/04/2020 regarding direction to check official email regularly for taking effective steps.
* Order dated 02/04/2020 regarding extension of regulation of Court working in view of Novel Corona Virus (COVID-19).
* Notice dated 24th March 2020 regarding No Court Sitting at Kohima Bench.
* Order dated 23/03/2020 regarding minimization of roster of staffs at Kohima Bench.
* Notification dated 20/03/2020 regarding nomination as Nodal Officer to liaise with the registry of the Outlying Benches.
* Notification dated 20/03/2020 regarding constitution of committee to look after the issues relating to development of Judicial infrastructure and allotment of facilities to Judicial Officers.
* Notification dated 28-02-2020 regarding uniform nomenclature of different Case Type in CIS.pdf.
* Notification dated 11.02.2020 regardation quotation call for for supply of CISCO Router.
* Re-tender for supply of CISCO Router.
* Corrigendum Notice regarding time for Bid submission closing.
* Re-tender for supply of smartphones.
* Notification dated 18th September 2019 regarding additional charge of CJM Mokokchung to Holika Sukhalu.
* Notice inviting tender for smartphones, eCourt Project.
* NATIONAL LOK ADALAT 14TH SEPTEMBER 2019.
* Notification dated 22-07-2019 Regarding implementation of PRC case type in District Courts CIS.
* Notification dated 02-04-2019 Regarding confirmation of Grade-I, NJS officers.
* Notification dated 25-03-2019 Regarding new clan name of Shri Neiko Kanuo.
* Order Dated 18th January 2019 regarding Discontinuation of bulk printing of Daily Cause List.
* Circular dated 15-11-2018 regarding Court Inspection.
* Corrigendum dated 22.10.2018 regarding tender for Justice Clock.
* Notification dated 22.10.2018 regarding Case Type CIS 1.0
* Notice Inviting Tender Dated 08-10-2018.
* Notification Dated 11-10-2018 Regarding N Suyie, D&SJ Zunheboto to hold Charge of PD&SJ Mokokchung.
* Notification Dated 19-09-2018 regarding confirmation Grade-I NJS officer.
* Submission of Advocates details for uploading of Master Database in High Court CIS 1.0.
* Notification Dated 9.08.2018. implementation of CIS, New Filing Form mandatory.
* Notification Dated 05.07. 2018 Regarding roster arrangement of staff to attend office on 13.07.2018 for official works.
* Notification Dated 14.06.2018 regarding Court Working Day on 30.06.2018.
* Corrigendum dated 25.05.2018.
* Tender Notice Pedestal Server.
* Tender Notice for Rack Server.
* Tender Notice USB 2TB HDD.
* Tender Notice for Projector with screen.
* Tender Notice for Information KIOSK.
* NIT Dated 05.05.2018 for Projector and Server.
* NIT Dated 02.05.2018 for VC and Site Preparation.
* Notification 20042018 regarding additional charge to Grade-I NJS Officer.
* Notification Dated 09.04.2018 Regarding Court Working Day on 21.04.2018.
* Notification Dated 08.03.2018 regarding Additional Charge to NJS Officers.
* Uinque ID of Nagaland Judicial Officers.
TRANSFER & POSTING
JUDGES ON LEAVE
Add. Advocate Generals
Judgement & Orders (Till 2018)
RTI Information Manual
Advocate Details Form
Government of Nagaland
Website Last Update:
13-07-2020 Download eCourts Services App:
The contents of this site are only for information purpose. Users are advised not to rely only on such information for any purpose. Neither the
Gauhati High Court
National Informatics Centre
Ministry of Information Technology
, Government of India is responsible for any consequences by use of such information.
Site Designed by Gauhati High Court Kohima Bench and Hosted by,
National Informatic Centre
, Nagaland State Centre, Content maintained and updated: Gauhati High Court Kohima Bench.
Copyright 2018 Gauhati Hight Court Kohima Bench. All Rights Reserved